Full-Stack Software Engineer (.NET Core) Job description
Working at Compyl is much more than a job. It’s for those searching for an opportunity to forge a new path, create new markets and attempt to do things that have never been done before. Each day, we challenge the status quo by critically thinking of innovative ways to solve the problems organizations face in the information security and compliance industry.
Compyl leads the information security industry with a cutting-edge, all-in-one automated security solution for organizations facing compliance and regulatory challenges.
Our product rapidly matures customers’ information security environments, automating workflows to ensure manual, error-prone, redundant tasks are always complete and accounted for. Our cloud-based services use unique integrations so that customers can foresee incidents, capitalize on opportunities and advance their organizations without having to worry about compliance concerns.
Working with Compyl:
Compyl understands the difference each individual can make. We operate with transparency and minimal bureaucracy, provide clear work objectives for employees, and help staff focus on what matters to grow within the organization.
We are looking for motivated, talented people who want to achieve big things. As a Compyl employee, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company.
- Ability to work anywhere in the Tri-state area. We don’t mind, as long as you get your job done.
- A fantastic market niche in an extremely fast-growing market segment with huge untapped customer demand.
- No micromanagement or big-company bureaucracy. Our experienced Co-Founders are there to help you succeed but trust that you are the expert.
- Support development of new and existing features throughout all parts of the SDLC
- Participate in collaborative design sessions while upholding a quality customer and employee driven culture
- Robust Web API development utilizing OOP best practices and SOLID principles
- Design and implement user-friendly UIs while utilizing the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies such as Blazor, .Net Core, and the Azure ecosystem
- Lead and design proof of concepts, demos, and prototypes for future enhancements and customer requests
- Build an in-depth understanding of how the financial analytics in our product provides value to our clients. You will be exposed to the high-level business objectives that drive us as well as the low-level instruments that underpin our product.
- Partner with business analysts, product managers, clients, and other developers in order to fully understand customer expectations and implement solutions that meet their requirements.
- Mentor, coach, and share knowledge with other team members throughout the engineering organization.
- Be an active voice and influence the application. Make your skillset shine on a team that understands no one is an expert at everything
- You are a motivated, enthusiastic person looking for a rewarding position with an innovative startup and want to achieve big things with us.
- Excellent communication skills that you’ll use to relay technical information to various team members & stakeholders.
- You thrive in a team environment but can also work independently.
- You’re aware and willing to understand there are many ways to complete a task. You’re open and willing to collaborate on alternative solutions to the norm.
- You are naturally curious about technologies. You welcome opportunities to learn about different technologies and expand your skillset.
- You are passionate about using your technical knowledge and skills to solve real business problems, and are motivated by understanding the value that your work adds.
- A self-starter that can manage their own workload and an ever-growing task list.
- Problem solve potential roadblocks which could potentially impact the financial, strategic, and technical goals of the business.
- You are passionate about creating innovating and exciting new technology and want to provide customers with the best possible experience.
- Have experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including system requirements collection, architecture, design, coding, development, testing, maintenance, and enhancement across a variety of technologies.
- Familiarity with application integration patterns, event-driven architecture, and building high-volume services.
- Familiarity with using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container technologies and setting up CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- Experience with B2B SaaS services desirable
- 3 years of experience with .NET Core (Preferably some experience with .NET Core 5+)
- 2 years of experience using SQL for stored procedures, tables, views, etc
- 1 year of experience with a modern front end framework (Blazor, Angular, Vue, React)
- We use Blazor ServerSide
- 1 year of experience utilizing dependency injection
- 1 year of experience using UI packages such as material design and/or bootstrap
Nice to Have
- Experience in the information security and/or compliance field
- Front-end: Blazor Server Side, jquery(legacy code)
- Back-end: C# / .NET Core
- Cloud infrastructure: Azure Suite (App Services, DBs, etc)
- Collaboration: GitHub for our public and private code, pull requests for peer reviews
- See more at stackshare.io/infosectoolkit
What we offer in return
- Remote Working or come to our Brooklyn offices. We don’t mind.
- Fantastic market niche. You will be joining a fast-growing market segment with lots of untapped customer demand and experience in a fast-growing sector of IT.
- No micromanagement or big-company bureaucracy. Our experienced Co-Founders are there to help you succeed but also trust that you are the expert and therefore know best.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical)
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Compyl
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $160,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year