Working at Compyl is much more than a job. It’s for those searching for an opportunity to forge a new path, create new markets and attempt to do things that have never been done before. Each day, we challenge the status quo by critically thinking of innovative ways to solve the problems organizations face in the information security and compliance industry.
Compyl leads the information security industry with a cutting-edge, all-in-one automated security solution for organizations facing compliance and regulatory challenges.
Our product rapidly matures customers’ information security environments, automating workflows to ensure manual, error-prone, redundant tasks are always complete and accounted for. Our cloud-based services use unique integrations so that customers can foresee incidents, capitalize on opportunities and advance their organizations without having to worry about compliance concerns.
Working with Compyl
Compyl understands the difference each individual can make. We operate with transparency and minimal bureaucracy, provide clear work objectives for employees, and help staff focus on what matters to grow within the organization.
We are looking for motivated, talented people who want to achieve big things. As a Compyl employee, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company.
- Ability to work anywhere in the Tri-state area. We don’t mind, as long as you get your job done.
- A fantastic market niche in an extremely fast-growing market segment with huge untapped customer demand.
- No micromanagement or big-company bureaucracy. Our experienced Co-Founders are there to help you succeed but trust that you are the expert.
As Compyl’s Product Manager, you will join a fast-growing, well-funded B2B SaaS startup. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with stakeholders across UX, customer success, legal, and marketing through the entire product development lifecycle (rollout, communications, and adoption).
- Work with the development team to ensure tasks and technical considerations are assigned and addressed efficiently.
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to incorporate customer needs and industry innovations into product decisions.
- Lead product knowledge sessions with multiple teams to create new opportunities, features, or products.
- Work with the marketing team to share knowledge for product messaging, positioning, and content that is unique to Compyl.
- Develop written materials that include functional, business, technical requirements, success metrics, and associated use-cases, steering products from ideation to testing and iteration.
- Review wireframes and designs to provide feedback and approval.
- Conduct A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product.
- Measure and report on product adoption and impact and use data to recommend feature enhancements.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of product management principles, frameworks, and best practices.
- An understanding of security frameworks and best practices, including SOC2, ISO27001, NIST, etc.
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- Organized with the ability to delegate responsibilities to team members
- Understanding of user experience and user and market research best practices.
- Creative problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts with developers.
- Experience measuring product effectiveness, reporting outcomes, and driving priorities.
- Advance ability to distill and translate technical topics into easily communicable business concepts for execution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented with a demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results.
- Subject matter expertise, outstanding communication skills, market knowledge, leadership ability, innovation, strong researching skills, can think and balance tactical and strategic approaches.
- Experience with B2B SaaS services.
Aptitudes and Traits
- You have a diverse skill set across both advisory and technical security competencies.
- You think first about the value that customers derive from your work and understand the need for feedback and change.
- You are looking for a small company with an evolving environment with opportunities to progress and responsibilities to deliver.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
Additional Required Information:
- Are you eligible to work in New York, USA?
- Are you willing to work within the bounds of a full-time contract? (No C2C, B2B)?
- Please specify the email address where we can send a calendar invite if you are shortlisted for an initial interview.