Working at Compyl is much more than a job. It’s for those searching for an opportunity to forge a new path, create new markets and attempt to do things that have never been done before. Each day, we challenge the status quo by critically thinking of innovative ways to solve the problems organizations face in the information security and compliance industry.
Compyl leads the information security industry with a cutting-edge, all-in-one automated security solution for organizations facing compliance and regulatory challenges.
Our product rapidly matures customers’ information security environments, automating workflows to ensure manual, error-prone, redundant tasks are always complete and accounted for. Our cloud-based services use unique integrations so that customers can foresee incidents, capitalize on opportunities and advance their organizations without having to worry about compliance concerns.
Working with Compyl
Compyl understands the difference each individual can make. We operate with transparency and minimal bureaucracy, provide clear work objectives for employees, and help staff focus on what matters to grow within the organization.
We are looking for motivated, talented people who want to achieve big things. As a Compyl employee, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary.
- Commission structure with the ability to earn an equity stake in the company.
- Retirement savings 401k plan.
- Hybrid work model, HQ located in downtown Brooklyn, NY.
- A fantastic market niche in an extremely fast-growing market segment with huge untapped customer demand.
- No micromanagement or big-company bureaucracy. Our experienced Co-Founders are there to help you succeed but trust that you are the expert.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive with a proven B2B Saas sales track record to join our team. As a senior contributor, you’ll join a growing company focused on developing, implementing, and executing the full sales life cycle. This role is for someone wanting the opportunity to have an enormous impact on the growth of our business.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through but not limited to discovery calls, email campaigns, and LinkedIn.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with decision-makers.
- Responsible for the development of deliverables, such as customer proposals, presentations, and contract negotiations.
- Develop personalized reach-out strategies to connect with the target persona and transform intent signals into a sales pipeline.
- Maintain accurate records within HubSpot as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.
- Own the entire sales cycle, create predictability in the sales process, and develop and cultivate pipeline, appointments, coaching, and growth.
- Build sales decks and demonstrations tailored to each customer segment and/or industry need.
- Sell the product by developing a deep understanding and belief in Compyl’s capability. Then translate the technical aspects of our solution into digestible information that will resonate with prospective customers.
- Have your ear to the ground and understand the needs of our customers, track and understand industry trends, and discover the sales signals that indicate a customer is looking for a solution like Compyl.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B Saas sales in the Information Technology industry.
- Solid understanding of the information security industry.
- Knowledgeable of market leaders and current market trends.
- A strong history of exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiating skills to ensure issues are identified early and feasible solutions are developed on a timely basis.
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and follow-through skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to learn the Compyl platform quickly.
- Existing networks of contacts within technology and venture-backed companies will be highly useful.
- Preferred but not mandatory, experience using HubSpot, Crunchbase, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Passionate about technology and emerging trends.
- Be willing to meet directly with customers when required in NYC and beyond.
- Data-driven, balancing intuition with measurable results, analyzing and communicating using data.
- Passionate soul with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
What we offer in return
- NYC tri-state area based. Hybrid work model, HQ located in downtown Brooklyn, NY.
- Fantastic market niche. You will be joining a fast-growing market segment with lots of untapped customer demand and experience in a fast-growing IT sector.
- No micromanagement or big-company bureaucracy. Our experienced Co-Founders are there to help you succeed and trust that you are the expert and therefore know best.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical).
- A stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Compyl.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000 – $180,000 per year depending on experience + commission structure